Watch the short video below, of Claire (physio) explaining what’s covered in the Beginner’s Pilates class package.
Beginner’s Pilates Classes:
The Beginner’s Pilates Package is ideal for those who want a taste of what Pilates is about.
- Includes an introductory Pilates session (45 minutes) with a Physiotherapist
- 6 Beginners Pilates Classes
- 1-week unlimited class attendance (to be used within two weeks of finishing the course)
- Each item can be claimed as a rebate through your private health (Physio Extras) if your private health is eligible
- 10% discount on Physio appointments, valid during the time of the Pilates classes
- Price discounted to $279 (usually $310)
Starting the week beginning Monday 23rd July
6 sessions – option of coming on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or a Saturday
Mondays 6.30pm – 7.15pm
Tuesday 7.15am – 8am
Thursday 1pm – 1.45pm
Click here to enrol now
If there isn’t a class to suit you, please contact us and join our waiting list and we will notify you when we have places available
Begin your Pilates journey here and try this six-week course, where you’ll start with the basics of Pilates methodology and then build on it. You’ll get a taste of some of the small equipment we have available here, such as the theraband and Pilates ball.
- Pilates basics and principles
- Exercises are taught and demonstrated, with small classes to ensure great instructor-feedback
- Our classes target the whole body giving you a balanced approach
- Exercises will be modified depending on individual capability, so you know you’re working to the right level for your body
- Understanding of Pilates basics and principles
- Be able to perform different Pilates movements, incorporating breathing techniques
- Improve your knowledge of how your own body moves, so you know which areas to target in the future
- Know when an exercise may be too challenging for you and how to adapt so it’s the right level
Please bring to class:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- Bring your own towel and Pilates/Yoga mat – we do have mats provided if needed
- Drinking water
What are the Beginner’s Pilates classes like?
Exercises in each class will vary from lying down, sitting and standing. We’ll teach you about coordinating breathing with movement. Each week the exercise will be progressed into more challenging exercises. The exercise classes are fun and the atmosphere relaxed and supportive. You will be closely supervised by a physiotherapist who will help adapt the exercises as needed and show you the strong points to your movements. The physiotherapist will ask you to do some exercises at home.
How much does the Beginner’s Pilates class cost?
One time payment of $279 (discounted from $310), in advance for a term of 6 classes. A full receipt will be issued for your health fund.
Beginners classes come in a package deal – one 45 minute session with a physio, 6 classes run over 6 weeks. You’ve got access to unlimited standard classes for a week once you’ve finished the course (to be used within two weeks of finishing the course).
Total price $279 (discounted from $310)
How long are the classes?
The classes are 45 minutes. You need to attend one class a week.
Who teaches Beginners Pilates?
Specialised physiotherapists with expert knowledge in analysing the body’s movements and qualified in teaching Pilates.