Pilates in the Park: Pyrmont, Sydney
If you want to work on your balance, flexibility and endurance and enjoy being outdoors then come and join us for Pilates in the Park.
Update on Covid-19 restrictions:
We welcome members back to the park for classes (while keeping the appropriate distance away!)
Due to the social-distancing restrictions that have been in place, we’ve added to our services for class participants. We now use Zoom so you can attend virtually (if you can’t make it to the park for any reason) and record the classes so you can watch it later at your own convenience.
We’ve kept the:
- $10 taster session – so you can see if the classes are for you. Click here to book.
- $20 pay-as-you-go (PAYG) option – if you can’t commit to a regular weekly class. Click here to book.
If you know you can attend regularly, then you’ve got three different membership options (billed on a monthly basis, no lock-in contract) to choose from, which are:
- attending in-person, with the option of using Zoom if required and have access to all class recordings. $69/month
- attending virtually (using Zoom) and have access to all class recordings. $39/month
- access to just the class recordings, watch them at your own convenience. $9/month
- Thursday 7.45am – aimed at runners/walkers. Mainly standing, functional and leg-focused exercises
- Thursday 8.45am – aimed for those wanting more of a stretch session.
- Saturday 8.45am – all-round focus – upper and lower body strength, endurance and balance.
Where: Under a tree in Pirrama Park, Pyrmont (exact location will be given on booking)
What to bring:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Let us know if you have any therabands (stretchy bands), which are great for adding resistance and variation for exercises
Not been to Pilates before? Turn up 10 minutes early so we can go through the paperwork and some of the principles and terminology used
Max. number: 8 (in-person)
Weather: As it’s no fun in bad weather, we’ll find a place under shelter when possible. We’ll continue to use Zoom for classes so you can still attend from home and stay dry
Coffee: We go for a socially distanced coffee after the Saturday class and more recently the later Thursday morning class if you’d like to join us.
Please contact us if you’ve got any questions.
Location: Pirrama Park, Pyrmont, Sydney: