At PhysioFit Health we pride ourselves in offering our patients the latest technologies to help you achieve your outcomes.
To create your tailored exercise programs we use a brand new app called PhysiApp. PhysiApp lets you complete your prescribed exercise program by following crystal-clear, narrated exercise videos.
PhysiApp is completely free to download from the App store and Google Play store or can be accessed via your browser. Built-in reminders help you to stay on track towards a better you!
We’re super keen on keeping your information private. There’s more info on the PhysiApp website on this (here’s the link if you’re interested in reading more), but for full transparency, here’s the information that the app will have on you:
- Year of Birth
- Access code and exercise program set for individuals
- Outcome measures (not used by PhysioFit Health)
- Messages (currently not used – but be aware info will be stored if you use their messaging service)
- Video (currently not used by PhysioFit Health)
- Adherence details to exercises (only if you decide to input this data)
- Diagnosis code (not used by PhysioFit Health)
Consent from the patient is needed if the app is to give information over to a 3rd party. The only information they’d have are the exercises given, no medical history or diagnosis etc. Communications are all encrypted end to end.