Pilates in the Park: Pyrmont, Sydney
If you want to work on your balance, flexibility and endurance and enjoy being outdoors then come and join us for Pilates in the Park.
Update on Covid-19 restrictions:
We’re continuing the classes online – join us from your lounge room!
Due to the social-distancing restrictions that have been in place, we’ve added to our services for class participants. We now use Zoom so you can attend virtually and record the classes so you can watch them later at your own convenience.
You’ve got two membership options (billed on a monthly basis, no lock-in contract) to choose from, which are:
- attending virtually (using Zoom) and have access to all class recordings. $39/month
- access to just the class recordings, watch them at your own convenience. $9/month
- Thursday 7.45 am – aimed at runners/walkers. Mainly standing, functional and leg-focused exercises
- Thursday 8.45 am – aimed for those wanting more of a stretch session.
- Saturday 8.45 am – all-around focus – upper and lower body strength, endurance, and balance.